This postcard shows the C.P.R. railway station in Kenora, Ontario, Canada. The one-and-a-half-storey, brick and stone railway station was built in 1899. In the early 20th century, the station featured a triangular-shaped garden and fountain area along the left of the structure.
The garden area was a feature of many Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) stations of the era, starting in Montreal and going west. The railway felt this help attract settlers to the west.
Owner of this postcard: Matias Roskos